- Hearing and Auditory Processing Disorders (APD)
- Children with learning difficulties: reading, writing, math, gym
- Children with gross motor difficulties: coordination, strength, balance
- Includes children with Language Disorder (LD), Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Developmental Coordination Disorder (DCD), processing disorders, sensory challenges
- Parkinson’s disease (PD)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Guillain-Barré Syndrome (GBS)
- Other neurological conditions
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Workplace injuries
We are a teaching facility so clients may receive services provided by students, as supervised by regulated health professionals. Clients should be medically stable and ready/able to benefit from rehabilitation intervention.
If you are not sure if our services are right for you, please contact the clinic at 613-526-7125.